Bedwetting Alarm Success Package (The Parenting Garden)
The Parenting Garden Bedwetting Alarm Success Package has helped over 5000 children become dry at night and stay dry forever. It is an extremely effective system that not only trains the child's brain to recognise a full bladder at night, but is fun, engaging, motivating and very rewarding for the child. That is why The Parenting Garden Bedwetting Alarm Success Package has become the most trusted and successful night-time training tool among parents.
You can read the many parent reviews on The Parenting Garden website here.
So what's included in this unique Package?
- The Parenting Garden Bedwetting Alarm & Spare Sensor
- The alarm consists of a small alarm unit attached to a comfortable arm band which adjusts to your child's comfort.
- This is attached to the new and improved moisture sensitive clip by a 110cm sensor cord that you attach securely onto the underpants.
- NEW FEATURE: Sensor clip can be detached from the cord by a 'locked connector' mechanism, allowing the sensor clip to be replaced!
- NEW FEATURE: Improved sensor clip with 'aligator' toothed metal clip which prevents clip from slipping off the underwear or accidental dislodging - brilliant!
- NEW FEATURE: Spare sensor clip in case new sensor is needed!
- 3 x alarm-face stickers with different designs so your child can personalise their alarm!
- Detailed and easy to read instructions with helpful tips.
- Packaged within a strong attractive gift box.
- 2 x lithium batteries (CR2025) so you can start using the alarm right away.
- 'Guide to Success' Booklet, Achievement Chart & Stickers
- Exclusive to The Parenting Garden Bedwetting Alarm Success Package, this 26 page Guide includes everything you and your child will need during their dry-night journey including:
- Achievement Chart (removable) and all stickers
- Helpful tips to get started
- Guide for Parents and My Goals for your child
- Acknowledging and celebrating important life skills
- Frequently Asked Questions and Troubleshooting
- Over-learning and what happens after the program
- Achievement Certificate on completion
- How to access support, and more!
- Letter to your Child from Ashton!
- What better way to motivate your child by giving them a very special letter from another child!
- It may help them to open up and chat about how they're feeling.
- It helps them learn that they are not the 'only child in the world' to still wet their bed.
- It does wonders for their self-esteem and I guarantee they'll say they 'can't wait' to wear their alarm that night!
- This letter can also be personalised with your child's name for that extra special touch! Simply type your child's first name in the 'Notes' section of the Shopping Cart, it's that easy!
- (Tip: Give your child this letter as soon as you open the box with them, they love receiving their very own special letter, especially from a friend just like them!).
- Honour Badges - Let's honour these virtues!
- Introducing three Honour Badge stickers to earn!
- Your child will have many opportunities to demonstrate their ability to be responsible, practice resilience and increase their self confidence.
- These self-development achievements can now be acknowledged and celebrated by your child in addition to achieving dry nights.
- Awarded by the parent to their child and when awarded gets placed on their Achievement Chart.
- Personal support throughout the program!
- I am Tanya, your Childhood Enuresis Educator and an experienced user with successful results with my two sons! (Feel free to read my blog here as we went through the dry-night training journey with Cooper).
- I provide friendly and helpful support and advice when you need it by phone, email or facebook.
- I'm here to help you and your child achieve dry nights forever.
- Access to our Facebook Support Group
- For additional support, hints and tips from The Parenting Garden and other parents on this same journey as you, you'll have the opportunity to join our closed Facebook Group.
- You'll have access to this Group immediately following purchase.
- Feel a part of a team as you embark on this journey with your child.
There you have it, all the above is bundled up into a supportive, motivational and personally prepared package for you and your family!
So how does the alarm work?
Bedwetting Alarms work on the principle of Conditioned Learning where the brain is conditioned to be open to messages from the bladder and prevent bed wetting during sleep. When the moisture sensitive part of the alarm is activated by the first drop of urine, the alarm sounds and your child should usually wake up. The brain will react by sending a message to the bladder to stop the flow of urine. Eventually a link between wetting the bed and being woken is established and your child's mind learns to 'beat the alarm', hopefully leading to dry nights.
The Parenting Garden Bedwetting Alarm consists of two main parts - the alarm and the detachable easy-clip moisture sensor. The alarm unit is positioned around your child's upper arm using the adjustable strap and the attached cord then runs up your child's arm (underneath the pyjamas top) and is clipped to the outside of your child's jocks or knickers. When your child starts to wee, the moisture sensor detects the urine immediately and activates the alarm. The alarm will give out a loud 'beeping' sound, start vibrating and the light will start flashing. The alarm will continue to sound until the moisture sensor is removed from the underwear. This helps to wake up even the deepest of sleepers (like my own)!
Using the Bedwetting Alarm over time will train the brain to have automatic control over the bladder. Your child will learn to wake up before needing to wee, or continue to sleep without needing to empty their bladder.
When would you start to see results?
From the very first night your child uses The Parenting Garden Bedwetting Alarm, the learning process begins. However the conditional learning process will take some time. In the very beginning, if your child is a deep sleeper, you may need to help wake your child and lead them to the toilet. From the very first night your child's brain is already learning, even if they don't wake on their own at the beginning. If the Bedwetting Alarm is used consistently, typically is takes most children between 3-5 months to stop wetting the bed completely. However, each child is different and some may stop wetting after one week and others may need a few months, as long as the Bedwetting Alarm is used each and every night.
- Every Parenting Garden Bedwetting Alarm comes with a manufacturers 12 month warranty against manufacturer's defects or faults.
- You also have a 30 day money-back guarantee if you change your mind (providing the alarm has not been used).
- You also have our 100% customer satisfaction guarantee and we will do our best to ensure the service and products you receive from The Parenting Garden exceeds your expectations.
- We want you and your family to experience the same success that we had using The Parenting Garden Bedwetting Alarm, and that's our goal!