Bedwetting Alarm Success Package (The Parenting Garden)
The Parenting Garden Bedwetting Alarm Success Package has helped over 4000 children become dry at night and stay dry forever. It is an extremely effective system that not only trains the child's brain to recognise a full bladder at night, but is fun, engaging, motivating and very rewarding for the child. That is why The Parenting Garden Bedwetting Alarm Success Package has become the most trusted and successful night-time training tool among parents.
You can read the many parent reviews on The Parenting Garden website here.
So what's included in the Bedwetting Alarm Success Package?
- The Parenting Garden Bedwetting Alarm
- packaged within a strong attractive gift box.
- The alarm consists of the alarm unit attached to a comfortable arm band which adjusts to your child's comfort.
- This is attached to the moisture sensitive clip that you attach securely onto the underpants.
- 3 x alarm-face stickers with different designs so your child can personalise their alarm!
- Detailed and easy to read instructions with helpful tips.
- 2 x lithium batteries (CR2025) so you can start using the alarm right away.
- Daily Achievement Chart, Stickers & Support Material
- Exclusive to The Parenting Garden Bedwetting Alarm, you and your child can track their daily progress and in turn it provides a visual aid of their achievements.
- Your child will look forward to sticking a star on their personal chart first thing in the morning, setting them up for a happy day!
- Includes a 'Guide for Parents' so you and your child can get off to the best possible start.
- Remind your child how well they are doing and encourage and reward them during each milestone.
- Tracking their progress in the program helps build their confidence and gives them a sense of responsibility, achievement and self-satisfaction.
- Letter to your Child!
- What better way to motivate your child by giving them a very special letter from another child!
- Helping them realise that they are not the 'only person in the world' still wetting the bed, does wonders for their self-esteem and I guarantee they'll say they 'can't wait' to put their Alarm on that night!
- This letter can also be personalised with your child's name for that extra special touch! Simply type your child's first name in the 'Notes' section of the Shopping Cart, it's that easy!
- (Tip: Give your child this letter as soon as you open the box with them, they love receiving their very own special letter, especially from a friend just like them!).
- Spare set of Batteries!
- In addition to the set already installed in the unit, a spare set of 2 x coin lithium batteries will be included within your package! Sometimes new batteries can be duds (yes it does happen!), or just when you need new batteries you can't find them anywhere! Having a spare set on hand sets you and your child up for success right from the start.
- Frequently Asked Questions & Troubleshoot Guide
- A very helpful reference tool whilst using The Parenting Garden Bedwetting Alarm, with answers to the most common questions and guidance on troubleshooting issues.
- Friendly and helpful advice from me throughout the program!
- An experienced user with successful results with my two sons! (Feel free to read my blog here as we went through the dry-night training journey with Cooper).
- NEW!! Instant access to the TOOLS ACCESS Area of The Parenting Garden website!
- Immediately after purchase of this program you will be gained exclusive access to the Tools Access area where you can go in and make use of all the resources and materials available to you. In here you'll find copies of Achievement Charts, Troubleshooting Guides, Instructions and a link to our exclusive bedwetting support group on Facebook.
All bundled up into a supportive, motivational and personally prepared package for your family!
So how does the alarm work?
Bedwetting Alarms work on the principle of Conditioned Learning where the brain is conditioned to be open to messages from the bladder and prevent bed wetting during sleep. When the moisture sensitive part of the alarm is activated by the first drop of urine, the alarm sounds and your child should usually wake up. The brain will react by sending a message to the bladder to stop the flow of urine. Eventually a link between wetting the bed and being woken is established and your child's mind learns to 'beat the alarm', hopefully leading to dry nights.
The Parenting Garden Bedwetting Alarm consists of two main parts - the alarm and the easy-clip moisture sensor. The alarm unit is positioned around your child's upper arm using the adjustable strap and the attached cord then runs up your child's arm (underneath the pyjamas top) and is clipped to the outside of your child's jocks or knickers. When your child starts to wee, the moisture sensor detects the urine immediately and activates the alarm. The alarm will give out a loud 'beeping' sound, start vibrating and the light will start flashing. The alarm will continue to sound until the moisture sensor is removed from the underwear. This helps to wake up even the deepest of sleepers (like my own)!
Using the Bedwetting Alarm over time will train the brain to have automatic control over the bladder. Your child will learn to wake up before needing to wee, or continue to sleep without needing to empty their bladder.
When would you start to see results?
From the very first night your child uses The Parenting Garden Bedwetting Alarm, the learning process begins. However the conditional learning process will take some time. In the very beginning, if your child is a deep sleeper, you may need to help wake your child and lead them to the toilet. From the very first night your child's brain is already learning, even if they don't wake on their own at the beginning. If the Bedwetting Alarm is used consistently, typically is takes most children between 3-5 months to stop wetting the bed completely. However, each child is different and some may stop wetting after one week and others may need a few months, as long as the Bedwetting Alarm is used each and every night.
- Every Parenting Garden Bedwetting Alarm comes with a manufacturers 12 month warranty against manufacturer's defects or faults.
- You also have a 30 day money-back guarantee if you change your mind (providing the alarm has not been used).
- You also have our 100% customer satisfaction guarantee and we will do our best to ensure the service and products you receive from The Parenting Garden exceeds your expectations.
- We want you and your family to experience the same success that we had using The Parenting Garden Bedwetting Alarm, and that's our goal!